In this beautiful and informative book on finances, Dr. Morgan dealt with the following sobering financial realities. In the wake of a sobering global recession, widespread unemployment, record home foreclosures, a vulnerable stock market, and government bailouts many people are beginning to realize they need to rethink their approach to making a living.
- when you go on vacation?
- where you go on vacation?
- how long you remain on vacation?
- when you return to work?
- what kind of neighborhood you live in?
- the price of the house you buy?
- the kind of clothes and car you can afford?
- the kind of school your children attend?
These questions are answered from a biblical prospective utilizing the text as n activity for daily living. So make Is Money The Problem Or Are You The Problem? a must buy. “A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children:…” (Proverbs 13:22)